- USB-OTG support
- 16 MB of DataFlash,
- a small joystick
- temperature sensor (thermistor).
- clocked at 8 MHz with the onboard crystal
- comes with software which lets it act as a USB Mass Storage device
- It's operated from an external power source battery, mains or USB
AT90USBKEY demonstration board from Atmel uses a AT90USB1287 micro-controller this is a very nice and simple micro-controller as it uses a USB interface and is becoming very popular. It has the following features:
Arduino Nano V3
- Arduino Nano is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB.
- This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offer more programming and data memory space.
- Flash Memory 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 0.70" x 1.70"
- The Arduino Nano can be powered via the mini-B USB connection or 5V regulated external power supply.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20 V
LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 (8547)
- The intelligent NXT Lego brick features 32-bit microprocessor, a large matrix display
- Three interactive servo motors; four sensors(Ultrasonic Sensor, 2 Touch Sensors and the all-new Color Sensor)
- Color Sensor has triple functionality: Distinguishes colors and light settings, and functions as a lamp
- Easy-to-use software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming and 16 fun building and programming challenges
- There are 612 pieces in this product
- Batteries not included with this product
- Building instructions for 4 new amazing robots
- Four input and 3 output ports, and Bluetooth and USB communication link
SanDisk 8GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
- Use in a variety of digital products from digital music players, mobile phones, handheld PCs, digital camera, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books
- Non moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Low battery consumption to maximise battery life in small portable devices
- Built to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a ten foot drop
500 in 1 Electronic Project Lab Kit
- This top of the range electronic lab contains all the parts and instructions to assemble 500 educational and fun experiments and circuits. It offers tremendous value for money. Advanced Hardware Course.
- Microprocessor based Software Programming Course.
- Includes built-in speaker, microphone, LED digital display, integrated circuits, rotary controls transistors, transformers, diodes, resistors, capacitors, LEDs, phototransistors, CdS and lots of other components.
- A built-in breadboard allows easy wiring and connection of components. The 100 software programming experiments provide you with a good understanding of the concepts behind computer microprocessors and programming.
Hama LCD Thermometer - Silver/Black Hama LCD Thermometer - Silver/Black
- The Hama LCD Desktop Thermometer will sit happily and subtly in your office or home, and tell you the temperature, time and date. And the alarm can wake you up.